Wednesday, May 26, 2010

what I learned this semester about research paper

I didn't know I could learn about food in English class. By doing research paper, I have learned deeper details about food and politics. Everything was interesting and eye opening. I was surprised there are many problems behind the food and I am glade I did research about it. Research paper helped me to gain more knowledge and draw my curiosity. I also learned how to find resources from school website, which was very helpful and convenient. Finding books on google website was something I didn’t know before and it was useful. Also I learned how to write bibliography for the first time. The enjoyable part was that when I am doing research, I could find a lot of information I never knew before. Research paper helped me to learn a lot about my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment